2020—What a year!
It’s been a year of drastic changes, which could be scary— especially if you are planning a wedding…
If you’re on this page, I’m guessing you had to change your wedding plans entirely, or perhaps 2020 is the year you got engaged, and you don’t know where to begin. Since it is terrifying, Paisley Bridal wants to make things easier when it comes to finding your dream dress. We are providing answers to the top 3 questions that are probably running through your mind.
#1: How could I still have the “bridal experience” while shopping?
We’ve all seen Say Yes To The Dress and looked forward to the day that we could bring our best friends and family to help us pick out “the dress.” Unfortunately, with the pandemic, that makes things a little bit harder, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible! As of right now, due to COVID19 Guidelines, we are only allowed to have 2 guests per customer on our busiest days. 2 people don’t seem like much, but if you come with the right people, they will make the experience just as fun as it should be! Bring 2 people you trust and love and it will be the experience you dreamed of.
Q: What if I can’t pick just 2 people?
A: We have a couple of solutions for you!
1) Remember that dress shopping isn’t the only wedding dress experience you have! You could bring another set of people to:
- An accessories appointment
- One of your 3 fittings.
- Wedding Dress Pick Up day!
2) We have technology!
- Bring a laptop/tablet and your Paisley Consultant will be more than glad to involve the #bridalsquad through zoom/facetime, while you try on some dresses and hear their thoughts.
3) Book a Private Appointment!
- Paisley Bridal is offering private appointments in which we close the store especially for you and your bridal party (up to 5 guests) on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. If you are interested in this, give the store a call to book your appointment.
#2: Is it safe?
Although our reality seems so… unreal… we still need to remember we are facing a scary virus. Thankfully, Paisley Bridal is taking every single precaution to keep our store clean and safe:
- We have a very spacious and open store, allowing for proper social distancing between our clients.
- At the entrance, you are greeted with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- Masks are required to enter the establishment (and masks must be kept on for the duration of the appointment).
- All employees are required to wear masks.
- Each seating area and fitting-room is thoroughly disinfected before each client.
- All dresses that are tried on, are disinfected before being placed back on the rack.
- We continue to do routine cleaning on our counters, floors, and bathrooms.
#3: How much time do I have?
If you desire a brand new dress, closest to your size, 7-9 months before your wedding is the recommended time to place an order. Additionally, with this amount of time you have more control over customizations to the dress if desired (such as altering the color, adding extra length, or ordering petite length). Unlike fast fashion, wedding gowns only begin to be manufactured once an order is placed at one of their retailers. For this reason, dresses take a little bit longer to be manufactured and shipped.
Q: What if I don’t have that time?
A: Do not fret!
- Paisley Bridal offers many options such as selling “samples” rather than placing an order. All this means is you’d be taking a dress home from the rack, rather than ordering a new one. Samples are often highly discounted (but still in great condition!) and you can take them home the same day that you purchase. You can see our samples exclusively on this Instagram: @paisleybridalrack
If you have any other questions, feel free to message info@paisleybridal, our main Instagram @paisleybridal, or give our store a call at (718)326-5700.